This page is about Welcome Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More information about Acer Incorporated can be read here
. Please open http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's page. Usually the Welcome Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes).
Welcome Center is comprised of the following executables which take 2.48 MB (2605000
bytes) on disk:
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
This page is about Welcome Center version 1.00.3010
only. Click on the links below for other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Welcome Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center app will be found automatically. When you select Welcome Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:03:54.847