Welcome Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. You can read more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more information about Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's website. Welcome Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Welcome Center's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the Welcome Center's main executable file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) on disk.
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2641152
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3013
of Welcome Center. For more Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Welcome Center we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Welcome Center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\OEMWelcomeCenter.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Welcome Center.lnk
Welcome Center is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the Welcome Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Welcome Center in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:08:41.150