This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Welcome Center for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More details about Welcome Center can be found at http://www.emachines.com
. Welcome Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the Welcome Center's main executable file and it takes circa 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) on disk.
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2604488
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
The current page applies to Welcome Center version 1.00.3009
only. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Welcome Center.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Welcome Center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\OEMWelcomeCenter.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Welcome Center.lnk
Welcome Center is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Welcome Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center program will be found automatically. When you select Welcome Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Welcome Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:12:55.587