Spotflux is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Spotflux. Spotflux is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Spotflux is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Spotflux's main file takes around 170.77 KB (174872 bytes) and is called spotflux.exe.
The following executables are contained in Spotflux. They take 3.25 MB (3402948
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fixtap.exe (520.73 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.01 MB)
- spotflux.exe (170.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- win-down.exe (66.56 KB)
- win-prepare.exe (64.55 KB)
- win-up.exe (66.79 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (27.50 KB)
This page is about Spotflux version 2.9.18
alone. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux releases:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application released by the software company Spotflux. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spotflux in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotflux in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-02 06:22:14.193