Spotflux is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. Check out here
for more information on Spotflux. Spotflux is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Spotflux folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Spotflux's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Spotflux's primary file takes around 159.00 KB (162816 bytes) and is called SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe.
Spotflux contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.62 MB (3800398
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.83 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (103.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.9
of Spotflux. For more Spotflux versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Spotflux you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\services\SpotfluxAgent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spotflux, Inc
Spotflux is an application marketed by the software company Spotflux. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotflux with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux application will be found automatically. When you click Spotflux in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotflux in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:55:21.253