You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. More information on Spotflux can be seen here
. Usually the Spotflux program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. SpotfluxAgent.exe is the Spotflux's main executable file and it takes circa 479.50 KB (491008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Spotflux. They occupy about 4.81 MB (5042058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.88 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (479.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (92.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (7.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (158.50 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of Spotflux. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Spotflux you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\netfilter\driver\amd64\netfilter2.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\netfilter\driver\i386\netfilter2.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\netfilter\release\win32\DnsRedirector.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\netfilter\release\win32\libeay32.dll
Spotflux is a program offered by Spotflux. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Spotflux with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux app will be found automatically. After you select Spotflux in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:28:29.347