You can find below detailed information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. Open here
where you can read more on Spotflux. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SpotfluxAgent.exe and occupies 679.00 KB (695296 bytes).
Spotflux contains of the executables below. They take 5.00 MB (5240654
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.83 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (679.00 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (103.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.3
of Spotflux. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux releases:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application by Spotflux. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Spotflux from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spotflux or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux application will be found automatically. After you click Spotflux in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:03:06.497