Spotflux is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Spotflux from your PCSpotflux
. You can find out more on Spotflux or check for application updates here
. Spotflux is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotflux. The application's main executable file occupies 674.50 KB (690688 bytes) on disk and is called SpotfluxAgent.exe.
Spotflux contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.01 MB (5254548
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.89 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (674.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (100.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
This data is about Spotflux version 3.1.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Spotflux:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Spotflux you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\services\SpotfluxAgent.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spotflux, Inc
Spotflux is a program released by the software company Spotflux. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spotflux from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotflux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux app will be found automatically. When you click Spotflux in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 20:02:22.130