This web page contains complete information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. More information on Spotflux can be found here
. Spotflux is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotflux. SpotfluxAgent.exe is the Spotflux's main executable file and it occupies approximately 418.50 KB (428544 bytes) on disk.
Spotflux installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.99 MB (3136221
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.72 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (418.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (75.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (157.50 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotflux version 2.10.7
only. For more Spotflux versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Spotflux.The files below were left behind on your disk by Spotflux when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Spotflux.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\services\SpotfluxAgent.exe
Spotflux is a program released by Spotflux. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux application will be found very quickly. After you click Spotflux in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:57:50.687