This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Spotflux for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Spotflux from your PCSpotflux
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Spotflux. Usually the Spotflux program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Spotflux is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe". Spotflux's main file takes about 170.77 KB (174872 bytes) and is called spotflux.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Spotflux. They take about 3.20 MB (3359426
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fixtap.exe (520.73 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- spotflux.exe (170.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.28 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- win-down.exe (66.56 KB)
- win-prepare.exe (64.55 KB)
- win-up.exe (66.79 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (27.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Spotflux version 2.9.12
alone. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux releases:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is a program offered by the software company Spotflux. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spotflux from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux application will be found automatically. When you click Spotflux in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 22:28:16.043