Spotflux is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. Go over here
for more information on Spotflux. Spotflux is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. spotflux.exe is the Spotflux's primary executable file and it takes close to 171.27 KB (175384 bytes) on disk.
Spotflux installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.36 MB (3524229
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fixtap.exe (520.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.01 MB)
- spotflux.exe (171.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- win-down.exe (66.67 KB)
- win-prepare.exe (64.66 KB)
- win-up.exe (66.90 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (99.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (27.50 KB)
This info is about Spotflux version 2.9.20
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Spotflux:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Spotflux:
- C:\UseUserNames\UserName\AppData\UserNameoaming\MicUserNameosoft\Windows\StaUserNamet Menu\PUserNameogUserNameams\Spotflux
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Spotflux\spotflux.exe
- C:\UseUserNames\UserName\AppData\UserNameoaming\MicUserNameosoft\Windows\StaUserNamet Menu\PUserNameogUserNameams\Spotflux\Spotflux.lnk
Spotflux is a program marketed by the software company Spotflux. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spotflux from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux application will be found automatically. After you select Spotflux in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-22 08:32:34.113