Spotflux is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Spotflux. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Spotflux directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Spotflux\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotflux. Spotflux's primary file takes around 690.00 KB (706560 bytes) and is called SpotfluxAgent.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Spotflux. They take about 5.01 MB (5252430
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.83 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (690.00 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (103.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.8
of Spotflux. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application offered by the software company Spotflux. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Spotflux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux application will be found very quickly. When you click Spotflux in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotflux in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-16 13:32:08.910