This web page is about Spotflux for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. You can find out more on Spotflux or check for application updates here
. Spotflux is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Spotflux folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Spotflux\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotflux. The program's main executable file occupies 153.82 KB (157512 bytes) on disk and is called spotflux.exe.
Spotflux is comprised of the following executables which take 3.72 MB (3905142
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fixtap.exe (1.07 MB)
- openvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- spotflux.exe (153.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.41 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- unbindipv6.exe (51.01 KB)
- win-down.exe (68.17 KB)
- win-prepare.exe (69.15 KB)
- win-up.exe (66.12 KB)
This info is about Spotflux version 2.9.9
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Spotflux:
...click to view all...
Spotflux has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotflux
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\COPYING
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\driver-x64\OemWin2k.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapsf0901.cat
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Spotflux is an application by the software company Spotflux. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Spotflux from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Spotflux in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 11:02:51.040