This web page contains complete information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Spotflux. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. SpotfluxAgent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.00 KB (259072 bytes) on disk.
Spotflux contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.82 MB (2962074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.15 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (253.00 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (72.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (157.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Spotflux version 2.10.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is a program marketed by the software company Spotflux. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotflux from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spotflux in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotflux supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 16:18:58.627