Spotflux is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. More data about Spotflux can be read here
. Spotflux is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Spotflux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Spotflux's primary file takes about 475.50 KB (486912 bytes) and is called SpotfluxAgent.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Spotflux. They take about 4.80 MB (5036425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.88 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (475.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (91.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (7.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (158.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Spotflux version 3.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotflux
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\OemWin2k.inf
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapsf0901.cat
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapSF0901.sys
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Spotflux is an application released by Spotflux. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Spotflux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spotflux in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 05:51:31.120