You can find below detailed information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. You can find out more on Spotflux or check for application updates here
. Usually the Spotflux application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Spotflux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 170.77 KB (174872 bytes) on disk and is named spotflux.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Spotflux. They take about 3.25 MB (3402949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fixtap.exe (520.73 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.01 MB)
- spotflux.exe (170.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- win-down.exe (66.56 KB)
- win-prepare.exe (64.55 KB)
- win-up.exe (66.79 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (27.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotflux version 2.9.15
only. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is a program marketed by Spotflux. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spotflux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux application will be found very quickly. After you click Spotflux in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 00:02:34.967