You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Spotflux for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your PCSpotflux
. Open here
for more details on Spotflux. Spotflux is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Spotflux directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Spotflux is C:\Program Files\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 255.50 KB (261632 bytes) on disk and is called SpotfluxAgent.exe.
The executables below are part of Spotflux. They occupy an average of 2.83 MB (2966749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.72 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (255.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (73.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (157.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10.5
of Spotflux. You can find below info on other releases of Spotflux:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application marketed by Spotflux. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Spotflux from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotflux or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux application will be found very quickly. After you click Spotflux in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-19 21:33:07.513