This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Spotflux for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. More info about Spotflux can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Spotflux's primary file takes around 479.50 KB (491008 bytes) and is named SpotfluxAgent.exe.
Spotflux contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.81 MB (5042058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.88 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (479.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (92.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (7.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (158.50 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotflux version 3.0.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application by the software company Spotflux. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Spotflux from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotflux in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 20:58:05.437