This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Spotflux for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. More information on Spotflux can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Spotflux is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 170.77 KB (174872 bytes) on disk and is named spotflux.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Spotflux. They occupy 3.20 MB (3359428
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fixtap.exe (520.73 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- spotflux.exe (170.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- win-down.exe (66.56 KB)
- win-prepare.exe (64.55 KB)
- win-up.exe (66.79 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (27.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.17
of Spotflux. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application offered by the software company Spotflux. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Spotflux from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux program will be found automatically. After you click Spotflux in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-27 06:24:08.887