This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Spotflux for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. More information on Spotflux can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Spotflux's primary file takes about 253.50 KB (259584 bytes) and its name is SpotfluxAgent.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Spotflux. They take about 2.83 MB (2963097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.15 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (253.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (72.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (157.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10.3
of Spotflux. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is an application by the software company Spotflux. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Spotflux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spotflux in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-29 17:57:03.470