Spotflux is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Spotflux from your PCSpotflux
. Additional info about Spotflux can be read here
. Usually the Spotflux application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotflux. The application's main executable file occupies 255.50 KB (261632 bytes) on disk and is named SpotfluxAgent.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Spotflux. They take about 2.83 MB (2966682
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.15 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (255.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (73.50 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (157.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
This info is about Spotflux version 2.10.4
alone. For more Spotflux versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotflux is a program offered by Spotflux. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spotflux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spotflux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux application will be found automatically. After you select Spotflux in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 15:51:26.527