This web page is about Spotflux for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Spotflux from your systemSpotflux
. You can find out more on Spotflux or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Spotflux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SpotfluxAgent.exe and its approximative size is 690.00 KB (706560 bytes).
Spotflux installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.01 MB (5251918
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.83 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (690.00 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (103.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
The current page applies to Spotflux version 3.1.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spotflux, Inc
Spotflux is a program released by Spotflux. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Spotflux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotflux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux program will be found very quickly. After you select Spotflux in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotflux in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:08:30.970