This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This data is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.68.29
only. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:12:29.213