Rising Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more information about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is named rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.61.55
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 12:39:50.913