Rising Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Rising Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is titled rsmain.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy an average of 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.72.20
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Rising Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-11 02:27:43.337