This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. More information about the app Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Antivirus. The application's main executable file has a size of 779.77 KB (798488 bytes) on disk and is named CloudSys.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take about 6.73 MB (7055976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (273.98 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.19 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.69 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.19 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rstray64.exe (49.77 KB)
- rsturboball.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 24.00.50.70
only. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 01:15:49.297