Rising Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More data about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it takes circa 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.25.00
of Rising Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 13:11:08.720