This page contains thorough information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named rsmain.exe and it has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy an average of 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.70.13
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-21 01:20:01.590