This info is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More details about the software Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Rising Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. CloudSys.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 779.77 KB (798488 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.39 MB (8801960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (208.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravusb.exe (804.15 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rstray64.exe (49.77 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- usbboot.exe (769.84 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 24.00.46.23
only. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 04:03:41.183