This info is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More info about the application Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, subject to the user's option. Rising Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The application's main executable file occupies 90.40 KB (92568 bytes) on disk and is called rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.68 MB (7005008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (273.98 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.19 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.69 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.19 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsturboball.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.00.50.23
of Rising Antivirus. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 08:03:32.217