You can find below detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more info about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. CloudSys.exe is the Rising Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes close to 779.77 KB (798488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take about 8.42 MB (8832680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravusb.exe (804.15 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rstray64.exe (49.77 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- usbboot.exe (769.84 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 24.00.45.17
only. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Rising Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\logfiles\RSMAIN.EXE.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\logfiles\virlibupdater.exe.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\ravmond.exe_ravbrc.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\virlib\malware.rmd
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Rising Antivirus is an application by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-06 02:27:58.323