This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more details about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. Rising Antivirus's main file takes around 108.45 KB (111056 bytes) and is called rsmain.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Rising Antivirus. They occupy 4.04 MB (4239648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (606.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (108.45 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.00.24.98
alone. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 18:17:17.950