Rising Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more data about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder, subject to the user's decision. Rising Antivirus's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. CloudSys.exe is the Rising Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes circa 779.77 KB (798488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rising Antivirus. They occupy 5.51 MB (5775952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (620.27 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
This page is about Rising Antivirus version 24.00.41.61
only. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rising Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-12 14:35:43.993