You can find on this page details on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More data about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more information about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The program's main executable file occupies 619.78 KB (634656 bytes) on disk and is called rsagent.exe.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.53 MB (6842504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
This page is about Rising Antivirus version 24.00.45.28
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-10 10:34:49.163