This page contains detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more information about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CloudSys.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 779.77 KB (798488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Rising Antivirus. They take about 7.59 MB (7955576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravusb.exe (804.15 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- rsupdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- usbboot.exe (769.84 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (85.27 KB)
This data is about Rising Antivirus version 24.00.44.38
only. For more Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Rising Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Rising Antivirus-16072015-200811
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Rising Antivirus-16072015-200811\regdata.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Rising Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rising Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-16 10:55:21.473