This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CheckOld.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 5.39 MB (5656560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (606.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (845.94 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This web page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.00.60.01
only. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 14:20:51.897