Rising Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and its name is rsmain.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Rising Antivirus. They take about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.62.49
alone. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 00:07:01.847