This info is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Detailed information about Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and its name is rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This web page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.61.27
alone. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-05 04:33:26.837