This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. Rising Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Antivirus. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies close to 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This web page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.84.25
alone. For more Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-15 05:11:37.827