This info is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More info about the application Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Rising Antivirus's main file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is named rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.76.41
alone. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-01 00:55:43.597