This page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can see more info about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The application's main executable file is titled rsmain.exe and it has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.29.10
of Rising Antivirus. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-27 10:13:39.827