This web page contains complete information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. The program's main executable file is titled rsmain.exe and occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.68.15
only. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 03:16:32.500