This page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more data about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "E:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. CheckOld.exe is the Rising Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.28.95
only. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:46:16.190