This web page contains complete information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Rising Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes about 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is called rsmain.exe.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take an average of 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This data is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.68.03
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 04:54:54.503