You can find below details on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. Rising Antivirus's main file takes around 90.40 KB (92568 bytes) and is named rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 8.30 MB (8707760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravusb.exe (804.15 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.27 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (602.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.34 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (157.77 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- rsupdatertool.exe (85.27 KB)
- usbboot.exe (769.84 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 24.00.20.58
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Rising Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130