This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can see more info on Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called CheckOld.exe and its approximative size is 124.00 KB (126976 bytes).
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.26.09
only. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:09:10.470