Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\Rav folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.52.38
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 07:56:44.507