Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.78.59
only. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 17:46:27.493