This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes about 619.78 KB (634656 bytes) and its name is rsagent.exe.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy an average of 6.53 MB (6842504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
This web page is about Rising Antivirus version 24.00.44.51
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-20 08:52:07.447