You can find on this page details on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More data about the software Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it takes approximately 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This web page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.68.25
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:07:49.120